Friday, November 26, 2010

Why am i so cazy?

How can I be missing school so much? Why is school almost in my every thought? Well the more i think about it.... i don't really miss the learning and sitting in class.... dealing with stupid people!
It is so strange... i have never felt this way about school before! I MISS MY TEACHERS! i miss my few friends. but why oh why do i miss my teachers so so so much? or really only miss a few of them. i miss them so much. HOW is it possible to become so close to people in a short 12 weeks that being away from them for a few days is almost to the point of painful? why cant i think of anyone or any thing else? Does that mean there is something wrong with me? All i can say is i wish Monday would come much much sooner!!!!

EVERY TEACHER IS SO AMAZING!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment